Home Owner Associations
Community Association Management Services
Regency Property Management, Inc. is a locally owned property management company offering HOA management services focused upon the needs and challenges of community associations. We offer personalized financial and property management services to associations of all sizes.
Since 2000, Regency Property Management has been serving the Central Valley as one of the most reliable and reputable community association management teams in Fresno County. The experts at Regency are easy to work with and are backed by some of the highest certifications and accreditations in the industry.
Regency Property Management will work closely with your association to determine how we can best meet your needs by providing personal service, attention to detail, and a commitment to your community. Our managers will assist your board by providing comprehensive, accurate financial reports, assistance with delinquency issues, professional and timely maintenance, budget preparation and much more. In addition, our established relationships with local vendors and contractors will ensure quality work and competitive pricing for your association.
We will work closely together with your Board of Directors, supporting and implementing their decisions. Our commitment is to serve the needs of the Homeowners and the needs of your Association with NO hidden costs. We monitor each of our properties to try to anticipate situations that might impact your Community Association.
Our comprehensive management services begin with selecting the right community manager for your community. We utilize proven management systems to preserve your community assets and enhance your home values. Our multiple services include:
- Property Maintenance Supervision
- Board Meeting Facilitation and Preparation
- Community Communication Programs
- Vendor Qualifications and Monitoring
- Architectural Support Services
- California Civil Code Compliance
- Board Member Training Programs
Financial & Accounting
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Accounts Receivable Collection Process
- Assessment Collection and Small Claims Services
- Effective Internal Controls
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Annual Operating & Reserve Budget Preparation
- Association Banking Activities
- In-House Insurance Support Services
Systems & Technology
- Convenient Payment Programs
- Electronic Statements and Billing Inserts
- Electronic Notification System
- Standard and Customized Community Websites
- Online Access to Association Documents and Information