Regency Property Management has more than 30 years of experience in real estate management, with a focus in Fresno County. Our staff of more than thirty professionals is responsible for managing over 4,000 residential units, commercial complexes and homeowners associations. Each manager is dedicated to specific properties and accountable to our clients, many of whom have been with us for more than a decade.
The company portfolio includes Realty Unlimited Group, which is responsible for all real estate brokerage services. We utilize state-of-the-art electronic accounting and record keeping software which provides the most accurate information about a client’s investment properties at any time. In-house maintenance services are provided by licensed contractors, property rehabilitation and insurance restoration as part of the full line of services we offer.
- We are professional, knowledgeable, and courteous, treating each tenant with dignity and respect.
- We use only bonded, licensed, and insured vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc.) to ensure the job is done quickly and professionally, in a safe environment.
- We are available 24 hours a day to handle emergency maintenance situations.
- We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Condition forms for proper documentation of your rental.
- All retained deposits are kept in a Clients Trust Security Deposit Account, in an FDIC insured bank.
- Before you sign a lease agreement, a property manager will meet with you to review the document and be sure everyone is aware of their responsibilities.
- All our property managers are licensed real estate professionals according to state requirements.
|General Liability Insurance||Mercury Casualty Insurance||$4,000,000|
|Excess Liability Insurance||Mercury Casualty Insurance||$2,000,000|
|Workers Comp Insurance||Employers Compensation Insurance||$1,000,000|
|Employment Practices Liability||Mount Vernon Fire Insurance||$1,000,000|
|Property Managers E&O||United States Liability Insurance||$1,000,000|
|Dishonest Fidelity Insurance||Travelers Insurance Company||$100,000|
- California Apartment Association
- Apartment Owners Association
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- California Association of REALTORS
- California Association of Community Managers
- National Association of REALTORS
- Fresno Association of REALTORS
- California Bureau of Real Estate
- Contractors State License Board