Home Owner Associations
Our HOA property management services are designed to protect and preserve the value of each community. We work with the Board to develop a plan with achievable goals for the betterment of all homeowners, including routine maintenance and neighborhood enhancements. We also offer document management, record storage, landscape walk throughs, and more.
Property managers can develop tools to better improve communication, like community newsletters and websites and can also help minimize expenses and legal issues by performing property violation inspections, coordinate major projects, provide damage control, and other oversight.
We also offer a wide range of financial services including budgets and ROI analysis, resident accounts, assessment collections, escrow, tax returns, audit preparation, reserve funding and more.
All of our solutions for professional Community Association Management Services are in accordance with the existing CCR’s, which shall include, but not be limited to, the following key functions.
- Manage the maintenance of the common areas and of responsibility as set forth in the CCRs including landscape, irrigation maintenance, lake maintenance and rights of way areas.
- On a regular basis prepare and/or update a prioritized list of work tasks that needs performed.
- Communicate with Board electronic methods such as e-mail.
- Obtain competitive bids for all projects with a dollar value in excess of $1,000.
- Negotiate and oversee contractors, vendors, suppliers and all providers of services and goods to insure expected performance and compliance with contract specifications.
- Create and earn a rapport with homeowners.
- Provide information to homeowners including a welcome packet.
- Address homeowner concerns in a timely manner.
- Investigate and report to the board all accidents and damage to the property, and coordinate repair or replacement by contractors.
- Enforce the Associations’ governing documents.
- Provide a 24-hour emergency call response service for the homeowners.
- Provide general administrative assistance to the Board. Undertake routine clerical tasks as requested by the Board.
- Provide fiscal and accounting services for the HOA to include monthly financial reports presented to the Board.
- Provide collection services as authorized by the Board.
- Establish and maintain appropriate checking and reserve accounts in the name of the HOA.
- Prepare and distribute a draft HOA budget.
- Participate and provide input into the overall budgeting process.
- Assist in the production of audits.
- Assist the Board with obtaining insurance coverage.
- Schedule, prepare agendas and minutes and attend regular meeting and special board meetings as may be required by the Board.
- Coordinate for Board phone conferences.
- Provide information and reports, action item lists and handle correspondence as needed in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain homeowner files and HOA records. All HOA records must be available for review by homeowners during normal business hours and upon reasonable notice. Ensure the proper storage, archiving, and maintenance of HOA records and property.
- Report all issues of importance to the Board in a timely manner.
- Serve as advisor to the Board of Directors, community volunteers and committees.
- Assist the HOA in the development of community standards and subsequent education of homeowners.
- Systematic review of the site to inspect exterior maintenance of homes, lighting, potential safety and liability issues on a weekly bases.
- Stay in compliance of the governing documents, and up hold the Davis-Stirling Act.
- Support the Architectural Committee process by processing modification requests, maintaining and tracking outstanding requests and reporting to the concerned homeowner.